Center Stage Repair Services, Inc
The Show WILL Go on...
The equipment behind the scenes of any stage production or movie set are as much a part of the show as the cast, the producers and everyone backstage. Whether there's a strip of LED's that won't light, your HMI head won't strike, your spotlights need work, your fogger is busted or your dimmer won't dim, we can tackle any job...anywhere.
We pride ourselves on delivering superior service in restoring, maintaining and repairing stage and screen equipment of many kinds. If your production needs the technical excellence of Center Stage Repair Services, we'll always be here for you.
Maintaining your equipment properly can prevent many mechanical problems. Want your equipment evaluated or inspected? Call us today (201)-641-1717 or contact us and we'll check out all your equipment and make sure everything is running as good as new.
Center Stage Repair was founded in 2002 by Ed Pischel based on his experiences in the equipment rental business. Specifically, Ed found that customer service and technical support was sorely lacking and knew that customers needed top-notch service.
Based on the philosophy of superior customer service, Center Stage Repair Services started out servicing theaters and concerts and has since expanded into the motion picture industry.
Since then, our company has established itself as the resource entertainment professionals turn to when stage equipment of all kinds need service, repairs and maintenance. Working one-on-one with customers and directly addressing their needs, equipment is maintained, repaired and fully supported by Ed and his staff of professional technicians.
We invite you to experience the Center Stage Repair Services difference. If ever you are in need of our services, please contact us for quick, professional service that is often so rare in our industry today.
Here are just a few of the past projects we were involved in:
· Lion King; Beauty & the Beast; Cabaret, Smokey Joes Café; Man of LeMancha; Chicago; and Modern Millie
· The 9/11 Beams of Light at the site of the World Trade Center; Tribute to The Big Easy in the Wake of Hurricane Katrina; MTV Music Awards 2002 & 2003; Essence Awards; Miss America Beauty Pageants; Christmas in Washington D.C. with George Bush; Victoria Secret Fashion Show; GQ Awards; and Daytime Emmy Awards
· BonJovi; Tribute to September 11th; Divas; Dave Mathews in Central Park; and Ricky Martin; Billy Joel
· David Letterman; and Ed (TV Series)
· City Theatrical; LeMaitre; Lycian Stage Lighting; Power Gems; Robert Juliat USA; Sky Tracker; and Strong International